Templates da Lua

Créditos

Templates da Lua - templates para blogs
Essa página é hospedada no Blogger. A sua não é?

segunda-feira, 27 de outubro de 2008

- Muuusiquiinhaa \o

True Friend
Miley Cyrus

Composição: Indisponível


We sign our cards and letters bff (Uh uh) You've got a million ways to make me laugh (Yeah)You're looking out for me You've got my back It's so good to have you around You know the secrets I could never tell (Uh huh) And when I'm quiet you break through my shell Don't feel the need to do a rebel yell Cuz you keep my feet on the ground You're a true friend You're here till the end You pull me aside when somethin ain't right Talk with me now and into the night Till it's alright again You're a true friend You don't get angry when I change the plans Somehow you're never out of second chancesWon't say I told you when I'm wrong againI'm so lucky that I foundA true friend You're here till the end You pull me aside when somethin ain't right Talk with me now and into the night Till it's alright again True friends will go to the ends of the earthTil they find the things you needFriends hang on through the ups and the downs Cuz they've got someone to believe in A true friend You're here till the end You pull me aside when somethin ain't rightTalk with me now and into the night No need to pretend Oh you're a true friend You're here till the end You pull me aside when somethin ain't right Talk with me now and into the night Till it's alright again You're a true friend You're a true friend You're a true friend.

Ps: Isso é uma musica ;)

4 comentários:

Unknown disse...

My God...
musiiKiinha linda!
;*

Ada Lílian disse...

poode crer ! linda mesmo!

Sara rayanne disse...

foi pra mim???

iinha ;] disse...

foi, sara *-*

se jogue da ponte agoraa :D